Thursday, July 8, 2010

STREET STYLE WITH A TWIST

This post you will see you fashion inspirations through family.. instead of me asking complete strangers to be on a post that is just starting out I thought about using my family and friends first. Here you will see my fashionable cousins and sister.. I asked them to answer a couple of simple questions in regards to their personal style and outfits they chose. I got some really good answers and I am glad they enjoyed participating!! Enjoy!!



My sister Monica

Q - How do you choose your daily outfits, and why did you choose this particular dress?
A - I chose this outfit because it is very flowly and comfortable, it made me think of summer time. It makes me uber cute and flirty.
Q - What is your personal style?
A - I would have to say my personal style includes comfortable, cute, sexy and flirty but it really depends on what kind of mood I am in as well.
Q - What is the one item in your close that you can't live without?
A - The one thing I can't live without are my tights and comfortable flats
Q - If there is one fashion icon you can compare your style with who would it be?
A - I would pick Alicia Keys, she has a pretty low key yet sexy style



My Cousin Izzy

Q - How do you choose your daily outfits, and why did you choose this particular outfit?
A - I chose this dress because I liked the pattern but it was a little too short so I decided to pair it with a grey blazer and wear opaque tights and ankle boots
Q - What is your personal style?
A - I wear a lot of comfortable but not too casual outfits, I wear a lot of different accessories to make sure it adds appeal even if the outfit is just skinny jeans with a oversize sweater.. oh yah big purses is a must
Q - What is the one item in your closet that you can't live without?
A - I definitely can't live without my skinny jeans or my cropped jackets, its essential!!
Q - If there one fashion icon you can compare your personal style with would it be?
A - I really like Audrina Patridge, Hayden Panettiere and Vanessa Hudgens, I think they are really stylish and modern but not too over the top like Lady GaGa


My Cousin Leona

Q - How do you choose your daily outfits, and why did you choose this particular ensemble?
A - I really liked this dress, its very unique and trendy, it has the asymmetrical sleeve, it makes me feel confident
Q - What is your personal style?
A - I would have to say its quite simple yet flashy, skinny jeans with great flats and heels, lots of scarves and accessories
Q - What is the one item in your closet you can't live without?
A - I would have to choose my skinny jeans it goes with everything! You can dress it up or down, makes getting ready easy
Q - If there is one fashion icon you can compare your personal style with who would it be?
A - Nicole Ritchie is my fashion inspiration



My Cousin Denise

Q - How do you choose your daily outfits, and why did you choose this dress?
A - I chose this outfit because I think it accentuates my legs and my new tan. I think the dress stands out with the cut off shoulder and ruffles
Q - What is your personal style?
A - I think my outfit speaks my personal style, I like to stand out and show off what my mama gave me!!
Q - What is the one item in your closet that you can't live without?
A - Definitely jeans and tanks, you can go pair it with heels or flats and still look glamified!
Q - If there is one fashion icon you can compare your style to who would it be?
A - I would have to say Fergie, I think we have similar taste , she always looks hot and sexy


My Cousin Veronica

Q - How do you choose your daily outfits, and why did you choose this outfit?
A - I picked this outfit because it was a nice summer fun dress, especially because it was my birthday and I wanted to wear something different with some colour
Q - What is your personal style?
A - Normally I would be in black skinny jeans and t-shirts. I am in love with cute graphic tees and in the summer I would be seen in cute shorts
Q - What is the one item in your closet you can't live without?
A - I can't live without my black skinny jeans, I LOVE THEM!
Q - If there is one fashion icon you can compare your style with who would it be?
A - Lauren Conrad and Rachel Bilson is my fashion inspiration


My Cousin Virginia

Q - How do you choose your daily outfits, and why did you choose this particular outfit?
A - When you have two kids to take care of comfort and easy is what I look for, this dress has chained necklaces built in to make the classic black dress a little more fun
Q - What is your personal style?
A - cute but modern, I love pairing different colour shoes with classic outfits
Q - What is the one item in your closet you can't live without?
A - I love leggings, it makes your legs look slim and it goes with everything
Q - If there is one fashion icon you can compare your style with who would it be?
A - Charlotte from Sex and The City, she is sexy but traditional

2 comments:

  1. CUTE BLOG!!! a very creative idea!!! it was a lot of fun actually!!!

    I think everyone really enjoyed the idea!!! GOOD WORK PL!!! keep it up!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW nice blog PL!! Lots of great ideas on here!

    ReplyDelete