Wednesday, September 12, 2012

DRESS ME PLS

I am at a new chapter of my life.. I officially started my own freelance styling/consulting business and have some clients that i am currently working with.. i am finally doing what i dream of and what i love.. I have also started my you tube channel.. its a work in progress for sure.. and i hate seeing myself on video.. will post up links on the bottom of the post.. I also started a facebook page.. so if you have a moment please do take the time to like my page.. will post link on bottom as well..This process has been really amazing and very time consuming because i have so many things to keep up with.. instagram, facebook, pinterest, you tube.. its a full time job on its own!!! But i am enjoying every moment and appreciate everyone's support!!So please give keep reading on and i will keep everyone updated on my progress

Facebook page - Dress Me PL
You Tube Channel - Dress Me PL
Instagram - Dress Me PL

No comments:

Post a Comment